Our client wanted to design a cloud-based platform, so that users can access it from anywhere according to their subscribed packages. This platform was expected to deliver the high-class videos providing the best in-world training on Project Control.
- Lack of collection of training material on the subject of Project Control.
- The client not being able to deliver enough training in an in-person mode.
- Demand for this kind of training across the globe.
- The capability of the tech team to tackle the huge challenge of mass media. streaming
- The rapid pace of delivering the platform (within 2 months).
SplendorNet took this project as a challenge even though it’s a known fact that there’s always a LOT of research involved in such a complicated project.
The team approached this project in a waterfall model where multiple team members tackled different modules individually and stitched all of them together at the end.
Apart from all this, DevOps expertise was and is always a big requirement for such media streaming-related platforms. So, while the development was going on, the DevOps activity was constantly going on in parallel.
In the end, the project was successfully delivered in the stipulated time and then the client got us to work on a few more changes.
The Business Benefits
- Designed a cloud-based platform, so that users can access it from anywhere according to assigned permission.
- Admin panel to manage all the video content as well as textual content on the site giving them complete control of their business.
- The entire platform is permission based making it very flexible.
- Designed a web application for uploading videos, according to the TV topics and Categories.
- Subscription packages feature separated basic and premium videos.
Customer is a well-known coach and trainer on project management and control not only in the UK but also across Europe.
Technology and Tools
- PHP (Laravel)