Contractor’s performance evaluation process and scorecard mechanismTalk to our Solutions Specialist
Contractor’s Performance Evaluation Process And Scorecard Mechanism software for Road infrastructure and construction industries.
Our client is a reputed company who works on BOT, and TOT projects. They needed an evaluation process to establish a robust contractor performance evaluation framework. The process encompasses the identification of defects, planning & implementation of the operational activities to undertake repair of defects, monitoring of the contractor’s performance on a daily basis, and periodic review of the performance of the engaged agency, and deciding the payable amount after rewarding/imposition of a penalty if any.
- Difficulty in managing tasks.
- Difficulty in monitoring performance.
- Manual generation of Scorecard.
- A dynamic solution for roads Infrastructure & Construction industry in task management and KYC management.
- Managing tasks project-wise manually is difficult.
When SplendorNet got involved there were two major requirements, first was the task management process and the second was KYC management and their linking to the inspections/issue/task. So firstly we conducted research and analysis based on the requirement to get a better understanding of the requirement. After getting a brief idea our team divided the project into two phases.
In the first phase, we created a task management process and in the second phase, we added the KYC management and their linking to the inspections/issue/task.
The Business Benefits
- Improved task management.
- Report generation on the basis of data collected.
- Monitor task.
- KYC is attached to the inspection so performance can easily be managed.
- Manage tasks project-wise with roles.
- Effortless task management and KYC management solution for roads Infrastructure & Construction industry.
- The approval process for the done/ completed task.
Our client is a reputed company who works on BOT, and TOT projects.
Technology and Tools
- Python (Django)