Our client is a well-known Supermarket store a one-stop shop for fulfilling our customers’ monthly & top-up needs for groceries, fresh produce, FMCG products, personal grooming, and general merchandise. Our client wanted to build an e-commerce platform to provide more value to customers. So, the customer can avoid traffic jams on their way to the store, time spent in the billing lines, and lugging heavy grocery back home.
- Bring digitisation into business.
- Manage Inventory and keep track.
- Manage online & offline sales of products.
- Manage 10,000 plus grocery products.
- Recurring online orders.
Our client is one of the well-known Supermarket stores, they came to us with an idea to create an e-commerce platform and bring digitisation to their business to grow and provide more value to customers. We at SplendorNet technologies excel at providing digital consultancy and building e-commerce platforms. So after the initial discussion with the client, our team used the agile methodology and developed a web application with many latest features. This project required a team of one backend developer, one frontend developer, one QA, and a project manager.
The Business Benefits
- Sell products online and cover more areas.
- Automatically system suggests area-wise delivery days required to customers.
- Helped the business with branding and creating brand awareness.
- Integrated with stores’ internal POS.
- The quick search facilitates customers to create a grocery list very quickly.
Our client is a well-known Supermarket store a one-stop shop for fulfilling our customers’ monthly & top-up needs for groceries, fresh produce, FMCG products, personal grooming, and general merchandise. At the online store, one can buy over 10,000+ grocery & household products at a click and have them home delivered.
Technology and Tools
- PHP Laravel
- React Native